This 4 Axis CNC USB Controller is designed to be used for notebook and tablets, simple configuration and compatibility. It can be used to control various machines such as CNC routers, milling machines and lathes. Mach3 USB card controller have an output pulse rate of 100KHz.
- Support for 4-axis linkage, you can connect four stepper motor drives or servo drives;
- Maximum step-pulse frequency is 100KHz,which is suitable for the servo or stepping motor;
- Support automatic probe tool
- Support Emergency input
- Support for limit switch
- Support for connecting electronic handwheel
- Need use external 24V DC power supply to isolate USB and external port, and to make the system more stable
- Have 0-10V output port, you can use mach3 software to control the spindle motor speed.
- 4 general-purpose inputs, you can connect the limit switch, estop switch, probe switch, back to zero and other device
- 4 general-purpose isolated relay drive output interface, can drive four relays for controlling the spindle starts, forward rotating and reverse rotating, pumps and other device
- 1 status LED, indicate connection status on the board
This is 10 pin ribbon socket conector for MPG (Manual Pulse Generator)
- 5V and GND are used for power of MPG encoder
- X,Y,Z and A are axis selector pins to select which axis to move (example: if you wish to select X axis to move, you ned to connect X pin to GND pin)
- A-CH and B-CH are signals to connect encoder or MPG wheel
- X10 and X100 are selectors for resolution multiplication of steps move per encoder pulse, connected both is X1 by default
NOTE: Do not exceed 5V input because the controller input will burn.